You have the following rights in relation to your personal data:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, have any questions or feedback about this notice please contact the Data Protection Officer (DPO) James Golding
Tel: 0844 800 3469
Address: 29A High Street, Southampton, SO45 6AG
For more information on Data Protection in general, or if you wish to make a complaint relating to how your personal data has been used, please contact the Information Commissioner Office. We would, however, appreciate the chance to deal with your concerns before you approach the ICO so please contact us in the first instance.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may refuse to comply with your request if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.